Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's been a while.

It has been a while since I have updated. So much has taken place that blogging wasn't up there on my list on priorities. BUT, I am back and plan on updating, and updating often. Girls are in school and doing well.
We had a great Thanksgiving. We went with my in-laws to visit family in Lake City! It was fun! All the kids really had a wonderful time playing together. Food was good but being with family was even better!
I really can't even imagine that it is Christmas. This year has gone by so fast. Dad being diagnosed with cancer and then having surgery and chemo. Thank the Lord, he seems to be on the path back to health. Only a few more bumps in his road. Unfortunely, my aunt, dad's sister, is in the hospital now. It seems cancer has been found in her abdomen. More tests are being done now. She could really use prayer, as well as the family. She has been a huge support for dad and mom with his cancer, now the role will be reversed. Cancer is a beast!

1 comment:

The Gieses said...

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt but am so glad that your dad is doing better. Again, if you need anything - please let me know. Thinking about and praying for you guys!